- Designed especially for coco growers
- Contains Iron to stop calcium and magnesium binding to your medium
- Includes chelated forms of magnesium and calcium
- As long as your water falls between 4.5 and 8.5 pH this innovative technology adjusts your pH for you and keeps it buffered there throughout your plants’ entire life cycle!
- The result of over 109 man-hours of research by our international team of over 20 plant scientists and dozens of graduate assistants
- pH perfect
- Reduces deficiencies
Coconut fiber would be an ideal growing medium, especially for environmentally friendly growers, if there was no risk of nutrient deficiency. For years growers of coconut media know that their plants need additional calcium, and calcium for proper growth. But even with the use of supplements formulated directly for coconut media or CAL-mag supplements can and also arise shortcomings. Now the research team AN found the missing piece of the puzzle, a hidden flaw of most "coco" nutrients intended for this otherwise excellent growing medium. As it turned out, the limiting factor in Coco iron. Plants need not only extra calcium and magnesium to maximize their potential in coconut, but also extra iron. This fact was unknown until recently, which is why this fact is not taken into account in the so-called "Coco" supplements. This is also why there are still shortcomings despite all sorts of efforts. Each of the basic products a pH Perfect Coco is because your seamless solution that completely removes all impediments to the plant safely and productively grow in coconut fiber. In addition, when using any of AN essential nutrients the pH Perfect Technology automatically stabilizes and retains the ideal range of pH 5.5 - 6.3 and keep it for one week. No more notebooks. No pH meters. No constant running to the tank for pH control and adjustment. Our scientific formulation will do it for you.
How to use:
- 1 ml per 1 liter of Water-small plants (1 Week)
- 2 ml per 1 liter of water-more grown plants (2 weeks)
- 4 ml per 1 liter of water-during the remaining weeks of the flowering phase.