To ensure that your plants grow within the optimal temperature and humidity, it is necessary to position a thermo/hygrometer during cultivation. This way you can keep an eye on the indoor climate in your grow box and act accordingly.
This practical indoor/outdoor thermo & hygrometer with memory function and two measuring points measures and stores the minimum and maximum temperature values via an external sensor with a cable length of approx. 1.5 metres. The measuring point for humidity and temperature is determined on the unit, the external sensor only monitors the temperature.
One AAA battery is required for use, included in the scope of delivery.
- 2 Measuring points, measures indoor and outdoor temperature
- 2 Display options for the time: 12h/24h
- Temperature range indoor: -10°C to 50°C
- Temperature range outdoor: -50°C to 70°C
- Relative humidity: 20% RH to 99% RH
- Air humidity accuracy: +/- 1%
- Accuracy temperature: +/- 1°C
- Sensor cable length: 2 metres
- Max and Min Display: Displays min and max at the touch of a button. Temperature/humidity from the last reading at the push of a button
- External sensor with 2m cable only suitable for temperature measurement
- Size: 10 x 9 x 2.3 cm
- Large LCD Display
- High stability & accurary
- Low power consumption
- Indoor Temperature Display °C
- Outdoor Temperature Display °C
- Humidity Display
- Time Display Alarm Clock Display (12/24 hour switching)
- 1.5V AAA Battery included